An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Grovetown, GA area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Provides support and basic trouble shooting for current operations. Investigates, gathers and analyze data for specifically assigned, recurring tasks. Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of limited scope.
- Identifies and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of limited scope. Works with electronic tools to perform engineering functions
- Designs operations layouts to improve material flow and material presentation. Participates in team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency.
- Implements new manufacturing processes and technology. Modifies existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new wage performance pay plans.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- 3+ 5 years of solid manufacturing experience, along with MS Office, AutoCAD for layout of stations on factory floor and database management in a production environment.
- Degree preferred, but equivalent experience is acceptable.
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail are key qualities.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.